Since passing my last test, I have added three little letters on the end of my name which (as long as I keep up with CPE) can't be taken away!!! Ahhhh!!!
To help celebrate my milestone, Dennis contacted about 20 people from family to old coworkers to college friends and had them come over while my friend Michele kept me busy at the mall "shopping for clothes for her trip to Florida." She is actually in Florida now, but it was her job to keep me occupied while Dennis made all of the necessary preparations.
Coming out of my garage and seeing everyone. Well mostly seeing Tim K and wondering "What's Tim doing here?"
Everyone yelled "You Passed!" which I kind of heard, but then Dennis took me in front of him and told me that I passed to my face and it finally registered!! I started jumping and screaming (and crying!)
Oh the crying, I pretty much dissolved into a puddle for a couple of minutes. I needed a moment I guess. :)

The table of food. Dennis even coordinated what everyone would bring and got a beautiful cake!

Me and my CPA cake. It was so sugary and so yummy!

Serious now :)

Some of our guests

Enjoying the weather

My brother and his rather snug suit. He insisted that he wear it and he was the best dressed boy at the party! I also love that he has no front teeth, he is such a sweet boy.
Kids playing in the yard. I just love our yard and feel so blessed that kids can have fun there.
At the end of the day, I can safely say, I will never take a standardized test again! Wahoo!
A special thanks to everyone who took time out of their Tuesday evening to celebrate this wonderful time of life. I think I've postponed things with every single person to study and I appreciate your understanding and support more than you know.
Another thanks to Kristen, whose pictures are intermingled with mine. Our camera decided to break yesterday (great timing)! What's funny is that we decided that as a treat if I passed my last test we'd get a new camera so it's actually great timing!
Thanks to Dennis for making me feel so celebrated and bringing together our family and friends for such a special evening. I love you with my entire heart and you created a day that I will never forget.
The biggest thank you to my Lord who sustained me each day, even on days when I didn't know how I could get through to the next morning. May I be a testimony of your faithfulness every day and use this opportunity to glorify you. You are great and worthy to be praised!
2 comments:
Congratulations! What a milestone and a huge relief I'm sure! :)
Shannon,
Congratulation! I am so excited for you! I still don't have a new e-mail for you so I'm stuck leaving you a message on your blog.
What a relief - now you can spend your summer relaxing and dreaming about your future! =)
Post a Comment