Saturday, March 01, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I always try to have some pictures to put up before I post, but before I knew it, it's been nearly two weeks! Yikes! I'll try not to do that again!

Here is a pictorial of what I've been up to:

(I painted our awful teal bathroom! The before shot)


(The after - I really love it)


(A curtain I hung in the small hallway leading to the bathroom to hide our storage area - It's about the most clever decorating thing I've ever come up with. It's hard being uncreative) ;)


(I used to hang our towels on the fridge door, but no more with this handy hanger I found! Goodbye drips on the floor!)


(We bought rugs for our living room and dining room. I really love them! They make the room so warm and cozy!)

I also repotted Sammy in a more spacious pot. I'm concerned that I won't be able to water her correctly because there is just one hole in the bottom of the pot, but I'll just have to watch closely. Violets can be so cranky when it comes to watering.

I've got to get going, but I would strongly encourage you to check out this video my mom made of my brother David. If you don't have 4 minutes to watch it all, watch the last minute or so when he is reading. I just sat here and cried because it was so sweet to hear his funny frog voices and my mom wasn't even helping him read any of it. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TunjfD7eXps

He is such a sweet boy and I pray he will become a strong man of the Lord. It's been so wonderful watching him grow.

Until next time! :)

2 comments:

jenny said...

So cute, Shannon! I can't believe how BIG he's gotten... and oh so cute! :-) Did you make that video? Love and miss you!

Shannon said...

My mom made that video actually. She is really talented at that sort of editing stuff.

Love and miss you too!