Monday, February 11, 2008

Pics, Pics, Pics!

Here are all of the pictures I have been so selfishly withholding of my break and weekend!

Here is Dennis with Michele's dog Dupree. Manly Men + Little Dogs = Adorable!


Next...*Drum roll please*.....my new haircut!


It's SO different, but I like it a lot! When I washed it the first time, I felt nearly bald!


I also did some knitting in my spare time. I hadn't picked up my needles much since I finished my pink blanket and I kind of forgot how much I liked it.


Here is the 1,000 piece puzzle that I was determined to do. Without the help of Dennis and Michele, I am convinced it would have been YEARS before I finished! Thanks guys!


Putting in the final piece.....


The PC (puzzle crew)

Now I've got to shove off and catch up on a few other blogs before it's back to studying! I retake the tax test next week and I am SO nervous!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh I love your haircut!! So cute! I need to get mine cut. And I seriously can't believe you finished that puzzle! How impossible! Way to go! In regards to the picture behind my title, I just found this great site called picnik.com where you can take photos and customize them. So I just kinda cropped it to look like that and then went in and plugged it in to the blog format. Any more questions, just ask. SO good to see your pretty face again.