Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Dreams, Fantasies and Reality

Hello my faithful blog checkers!!

Sorry for my lapse in posting as one cannot ascertain the luxury of internet until it is gone!!!

Here are a few things that happened while on break (no pics as I can't find my USB drive to save them on - boo!)

1) I slept in nearly every single day which was lovely
2) I discovered that I can drink half my body weight in ounces of water every day - if I want to visit the bathroom one time for each ounce every day...... (You have my sympathy Jenny!)
3) Next to the best feeling in the world was making breakfast for Dennie and sending him off to work in the morning
4) With the help of good friend Michele, nearly half of the puzzle was completed!!
5) I taped my bathroom to get ready to paint which took forever! By the time I was done, I barely even wanted to paint it anymore! (I still have yet to finish that project)
6) I was surprised about the subject matter of daytime talk shows just to get ratings
7) I got my haircut into a cute new style!
8) I forgot just how cold -50 degrees is (I didn't even leave the house that day!)
9) I took some time to knit - nothing in particular, but it was relaxing nonetheless
10) Had some lovely devotional times which filled me up with that Living Water people rave about. ;)

I guess I will stop there as I could probably ramble for a while on that! I was also sick with a nasty cold for a few days and it took a lot of coaxing to come out of the clouds from that one!

In other news, my new job started yesterday! I can barely believe it! It's been pretty slow as the person who is training me is going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow. That will give me some much needed time to study at work since I wasn't very diligent about that during break! :s

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh, sounds like a dream vacation! I'm so glad you got to do most of your desires! Wish we could hang out tonight, as Travis is gone flying. I want to see your new haircut! I'm dying to get mine cut too... get some pictures up!