Sorry about the blog-cation again.......everything has been happening and changing and sometimes I feel like nothing is going on!
Last Friday I put in my two week notice for work. They were pretty surprised and tried to get me to stay, but I am still going to go. I am pretty excited to have two weeks off of work in between jobs so today I will post..........*drum roll please*
The Top Ten Things I am Looking Forward to Doing for my Two Weeks Off:
10. Clean out our pantry and organize it
9. Clean out both of our cars and make them presentable again
8. Buy a 1,000 piece puzzle and put it together
7. Sleep in every single day except Sunday
6. Visit my SAHM (stay at home mom) friends that I don't get to see often enough
5. Visit my sister and her family up north since I don't get to see the girls nearly often enough
4. Visit my parents on my way to seeing my sister........and get my camera back!
3. Take care of all house chores so Dennis doesn't have to worry about it
2. Memorize one Scripture verse per day
1. Spend a day or two in my pajamas just chillaxin
Here's to hoping I can do all that and more just 8 days from today!
3 comments:
That's a great top 10 list - you better make sure complete every task, as they all sound wonderful. I think you are missing one - going to lunch with me!!! j/k - well maybe not.
Of course we will do lunch!! (at least once!) I also want to see you office and spend the day with you and do your work for you........well maybe not the last one. ;)
Dang Girl! You are so organized... even on your time off! :-) Hope you get all that (or mostly all of it) done. And remember to enjoy the relaxation. And your nieces. :-)
Post a Comment