Greetings!
Well my most sincere apologies if you have been checking in waiting for our news - this week has just been something else!
But anyway, here's the news (sorry no pictures, I forgot my camera at home!):
1) Last weekend Dennis won his first triathlon!! First place, all by himself! Plus, he beat the second place guy by over a minute so that was even better! Yay Dennis!!
2) I found out on Monday that I passed the audit section of the CPA exam!! Woo hoo! Praise the Lord! I was getting really nervous because I wasn't hearing back but 6 weeks later I finally found out! Half way baby!! :)
Okay, so that news didn't take as much room to tell as I thought! But we are just so happy!
Today I am doing a little gardening. I was at Target yesterday and all of their gardening inventory was on clearance so I bought a shovel with an extendable handle and a weed getter-outter. I'm going to take out some ugly purple flowers that are just obscene and moving around some other roses if I have time. That should be fun and I just feel like getting my hands dirty.
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Yeah Dennis!! Woo-hoo Shannon! You guys are being blessed! Praise the Lord. I love you... how's the knitting??
Post a Comment