Thursday, July 26, 2007

Picture Day!

I thought I would post a few pictures of the past month which I thought were cute or neat or just silly!



I found this sleepy photographer at Dennis' Iowa race last month. I don't blame him though, the race started at 6:30am!! He awoke just before the first swimmer came on shore so at least he had that going for him. :)


I took this picture of Dennis at his Iowa race too. He is finishing uphill which is why he looks so strained but I love that I caught him with both feet off the ground! Maybe I should start calling him "twinkle toes"!!!! :)

I got this picture of Dennis at the Lifetime Triathlon in Mpls a few weekends ago. He just looks so strong even though he crashed his bike during the bike part! He had a few deep scrapes on his right leg and the bike got a little dinged up, but God was very gracious in keeping him safe during that race.


Here is a picture of my first knitted thing. At this point I think I was making a Barbie hot tub cover, but I ended up taking it apart and making a dishcloth. :)

This is Dennis on our "date night" on the lake. He wanted to take me fishing and I just can't resist when he has that little lifejacket on! :)

This is the fish I caught which ended up being 12.5 ounces and allowed me to qualify for the biggest fish prize at the resort where we were staying! It is also important to note that this is the FIRST time I have ever held a fish in my hands! Yay me!





This is Dennis and his big bass. He learned how to fish for bass this year at the lake and he was having a good time fighting them into the boat. Bass are also generally bigger than the pan fish we usually target so I am happy he had so much fun with it. So much fun in fact that last night he woke me up talking in his sleep about bass fishing! He said, "here, use this one for the bass" or something like that. I usually just shush him and he stops talking, but I thought that was especially cute. :)

Dennis being silly.





This is the sunset at the lake, just outside our cabin. Every night I would look at the sunset amazed at God's creation and how He makes even each sunset unique. What an amazing God!

Well that's all for now!

No comments: