Thursday, May 31, 2007

We're back!!

Well I have decided my hiatus was long enough from blogging!! Now that busy season is over, life has calmed down a little and I can get back to this! Now only for something to write about.....

Dennis and I went to Mexico a few weeks ago and that was a blast! We had the best time together and it was just wonderful! We snorkeled, played lots of bingo, swam and laid out on the beach - it was so needed!! :) I will post some pictures when I figure out how! :)

We are also moving!! We bought a house in Golden Valley which is about 6 miles south of where we are now in Brooklyn Center. We are so excited about our house and can't wait to move! We move the last weekend of June so less than 4 weeks to go! :) I will post a few pictures of that when I can too. :)

I guess I would like to know if anyone will be reading this again or if I will essentially be talking to myself. Leave a comment if you can or let me know in some other way and I will be more diligent in updating!

See ya!

No comments: