As I've said before, since Ryan has learned his letters, he is even more fascinated with the world. Here is a conversation we had while riding in the car at the beginning of the week......
Ryan: Mama! I see an 'R'!
R: There's anoder one!
R: And anoder one!
Me: Searching for what he's looking at while still driving safely....
R: Mama! Look! Anoder one! I like 'R's!
R: More chatter about R's while I'm searching for what he's talking about....
Then the light bulb goes off and I see what he's been looking at for the last 4 blocks.....
And this is exactly why I love staying home with my kids. You just can't make this stuff up!

2 comments:
Hahaha... I remember that phase with Bella. And now Summer's entering it too, pointing out numbers everywhere. So much fun. Pretty soon, they'll have you reading every sign out loud to them. :)
hahaha, your kid is Russian! This is what the Russian letter R looks like: P :)
Post a Comment