1) Can I listen to their music over and over until my ipod starts smoking?
2) Would I like to meet them in person?
3) Have I liked this musician for more than a year??
After evaluating my choices against these stringent standards, I came up with the following favorite (for today).....
Natalie Grant!!

She has the most amazing voice and she's such a sweet mom! She's got to clean up messes and handle tantrums just like me! Of course then she get to go on tour and do interviews and buy new rakes to rake in all of her cash. :) But anyway, she's just terrific. I'll always be a fan.
Honorable mentions in this category go to James Taylor and Selah for sure. I have been thinking for years that NO ONE has the staying power of James Taylor anymore. His music is timeless and is easily enjoyed by many generations of people. And Selah.....well they are just some of the most amazing harmonies digitally recorded. Love, Love, Love them! They all have such powerful testimonies also which endears them to me even more.

No comments:
Post a Comment