Friday, November 26, 2010

Besties

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!! I'm pushing through on the challenge and Day 13 has me sharing my best friend with you all. That would be Kristen R. Cranny (not her real last name, but makes her less "google-able"). We met way back in 2003 in our Intermediate Accounting class. By spring of 2004, we would have class all day together, then go home and talk for hours on the phone. To this day, she's the only person I've been able to do that with.
She's given me the reality checks I need when I let my emotions be the boss of me.
She lifts me up when I'm feeling down.
She puts wind in my sails when I'm stuck at a standstill.
She stops at the Corn Palace, even after driving for 5 hours.
She celebrates all my victories.
She gives with her whole heart.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."
Proverbs 27:17
Love you Kristen!

No comments: