Monday, July 26, 2010

Feeble Attempts

Dear two people who read my blog still,

I'm sorry I haven't been as diligent in updating for this month. My laptop is having software issues which makes picture loading and font formatting nearly impossible (which makes the task of blogging a little pesky to say the least). In addition, until my vacation last week, I had next to nothing to talk about and you know I don't like to run my mouth/fingers off with filler. I'm sure you get enough bologna in other areas of your life. :)

No matter what happens though, I want both of you to know you are so dear to me and I know I need to give 100% in order for this to work. I am committed to this and I am working to have a new post full of witty fun for you tomorrow.

XOXO,

Shannon

5 comments:

jenny said...

Of course, we're ALL still here. And no worries, we ALL go through blank spots in our life. I love your wittiness, though...

Michelle said...

Definitely still waiting for many more cute pictures of your adorable little boy! :)

Cassie said...

I'm still here! :)

Huber said...

looks like you have at least 4 of us!

Amy said...

Five!!!