Saturday, February 27, 2010

An Open Letter

Dear Nora and Virginia (aka My Church Nursery Chicas),

I know since we met 11 months ago, both of you have been vying for my attention. (don't think I didn't notice our eyes meeting over our bottles and Ger.ber puffs all those lazy Sunday mornings ;) ) In recent weeks, you may have noticed that I had "let myself go" in the hair department and while you may have thought this shaggy look was very appealing, my mother (bless her heart), didn't agree.

(me: before)

So this is me now. Still the happy-go-lucky guy you have grown to know (and maybe someday love), but with a new 'do. Hope you likey. :)



Your friend,

Ryan

2 comments:

The Gustafsons said...

Dear Ryan, I think your new haircut looks very handsome. I missed you this morning in the nursery and I hope to see you soon.

Love,
Nora

Carla said...

Dear Ryan, I also have crazy hair. It it hard to maintain at such a young age. You have a very smart mom to keep it short and neat for you. See you next week.

Love,
Virginia