Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Memory Lane

Well tomorrow, as you may have heard, is Thanksgiving, and it is also the day my dear son turns 8 months old!! I've updated a few pictures from his very first day so you can see how far he's come.

Remember this one? He's completely swimming in that newborn diaper.

Now look at these boats!
And how about these two? They just melt my heart!


Baby kisses!



Dennis' favorite time of day was skin to skin time!




While I don't have an updated picture for this one, I think my exact thought was "now what do I do here again?"


Itty-bitty sweetness

And now he is perfecting the cheesy grin!


Happy 8 months Ryan! Every day you are amazing us with something new and we love you so much!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

He's such a doll! It was fun to see the comparisons!