He seriously couldn't stop smiling and giggling for the first hour I was home. It was totally.adorable. :)
South Dakota was so much fun even with 12 hours in the car mixed in there! Here are a few pictures from the wedding which was so beautiful. Congratulations Matthew and Amber - I am honored to see you take this next step in your lives and you two are completely perfect for each other!
Her dress was amazing!! So much beading and detail!
The group of gals from NWC (Alicia, me, Kristen and Julie) get a snapshot with the happy couple.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, he's standing up already!? They grow up way too fast! It seems like only a few days ago that Keagan was just learning to stand up...and now I sound like an 83 year old woman...haha!
That second picture of Ryan is you Shannon!!
Post a Comment