Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here There and Everywhere!

I was going through all of my online pictures to put in a print order and found some cute ones that I plumb forgot to post at the time!! Here you go!

I feel so happy I won't run out of Osh Kosh pants until the boy is 2! I love these things!

"Gone? What do you mean, gone?"

Oh sweet summertime, how I miss thee already!

He moves so fast, his hands are suspended in time... ;)

We're sitting up on our own more and more these days. Getting so big!!


I would have pictures of our SPECTACULAR weekend up north this weekend, but genius over here forgot our camera and video camera! I'm such a geek and I swear it took me two hours to stop being mad at myself. But after the self-loathing subsided, we picked up a disposable film camera to document our time together. I really hope JUST ONE turned out not nasty. Who knows though, it's like gambling when you can't just see what the picture looks like - and viewfinders?? I hadn't used one of those in years!! Anyway, we took Ryan to a waterpark over the weekend to splash around and we had a great time as a family. It was our first family vacation! :) So, hopefully I will have a picture or two to post from that. :) :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Ryan is such a cutey! Those blues eyes just grab ya! Don't feel bad about the camera. If it makes you feel better, Gerrit and I forgot ours on our HONEYMOON. Talk about a disposable camera gamble!