Sunday, September 06, 2009

Man Post

Dear Gentle Readers,

If you are not a man, you may not appreciate this particular post. I don't blame you as I am posting these items at the request of my dear husband (to whom I became engaged 6 years ago today!) because he is so.proud.of.his.manliness today. :)
#1) Today Dennis sealcoated our driveway. Very manly. Now our driveway is very black and new-looking. And smells like none other. Seriously, I had Ryan outside and after 30 seconds he was bawling because of the stink and I had to bring him back inside....
(Dennis with his manly sealcoat brush/squeegie)
#2) Dennis mounted his 8-point buck antlers and since I won't allow dead animals to be showcased in our home, the antlers were hung outside on our shed. Dead Animal Horns = Seriously Manly.
#3) Dennis found a used sporting goods store and picked up this fancy little wetsuit for our little man. Ryan was less than thrilled with the lack of breathability, but he was so cute......uh I mean manly!
We've had a TON going on lately and many posts floating around in my brain which I'll have to catch up on this week! Hope you're all enjoying the last hurrah of summer!

1 comment:

Adventures with Claire, Jason, and Jonas!! said...

wow--that wet-suit is amazingly manly...and way to go Dennis on the driveway--that is alot of work...last week Jason cleaned out and organized the garage and boy was he in an "I can conquier the world and do anything" mood after that beast was clean!