After work I was getting dinner ready and heard Ryan howling in his room. I thought that was odd and when I checked on him, this is what I found!
I guess he wasn't too comfortable with the made-just-for-baby limb holders the crib manufacturers decided to put in the crib design!
I imagine he'll only get more mobile from here on out and I am excited to see how quickly he will catch onto rolling around.
Lately I've been trapped in the one-blog-a-week rhythm, but this next week will be for good reason! Tomorrow we are heading up to the lake! No tv, phones or computers - just good conversation, good food and good times with family. On the minus side, it was only 50 degrees up there today so we are praying for warmer weather and sunshine! I look forward to catching up with you all when we get back!
1 comment:
Poor guy! That's exciting that he's so close to rolling over though! It's so fun watching all the milestones they go through! :)
Post a Comment