Monday, July 13, 2009

A New Week

I seem to becoming a once-a-week blogger here! Whoops!! We've just been having too much fun this summer and the days are going too, too fast!

I've been back to work for a few weeks now and I'm still trying to nail down a routine with dinner, keeping up the house, spending time with the Lord and spending time with Dennis. In terms of dinner, getting take-out is becoming all too easy and that's not a path I want us going down! I think I need to make a list and organize my evenings so I don't feel completely overwhelmed at 4:30 every afternoon. :)
Saturday brought the 5th triathlon in 6 weeks for Dennis and he did a TERRIFIC job! 6th place overall with over 1,000 racers!! Way to go Den! Ryan and I had a great morning cheering him on and by the time all of the festivities concluded, Ryan was quite tuckered out! Now Dennis has the next 4 weekends off for races and we're all looking forward to sleeping past 4 am on Saturday's!
Yep, that's Ryan sleeping while sitting up......he needs to be looking out when he's being held and if that means grabbing a few zzzzzzzz's in between, that's fine with him!
Our little chub-chub!
Another thing Ryan has started doing is sucking individual and groups of fingers! I caught him with these fingers in his mouth on Saturday which was so darling!
Okay, so here's to getting my head out of the sand and whipping this blogger-ific blog back into shape!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

jenny said...

He is such a darling... gosh! Look at those eyes and lips... so precious!