Friday, May 15, 2009

Still Here!

Whoa! Is May really half over already?!?! I can't believe how fast time is going and how fast Ryan is growing! He is such a wonderful boy with a quiet and calm personality and I've been absolutely loving getting to know him every day! It's getting harder and harder to think that I go back to work in just 5 weeks. :s Thankfully, a wonderful family from church is going to watch Ryan so we don't have to send him to a daycare center. I can't help but be a little jealous of her though since she will get to see so much of Ryan's cute personality from day to day!

Anyway, before I tear up too much!........we have been crazy busy the last few weeks! Family and friend visits, a long weekend in Iowa and home improvements have kept me from the computer in the last few weeks, and since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are some pictures to sum it up!

My adorable sister Jordan and her husband Jason came for a visit last week which was so fun!!


I love this picture of you J!

So sweet!


BB! :)

We had to get a picture of Ryan on the aerobars! It's a rite of passage!


Last weekend we took a trip to Iowa where Dennis' family had a shower for us. It was SO different traveling with a baby! Stopping to feed him twice stretched a normally 5 hour trip from Iowa City into 7! Eeek! But it was terrific and so refreshing to catch up with family again making everything worth it. :)

My first Mother's Day! Bill and Annette treated us to brunch on a golf course near Des Moines with spec.tac.ular views! Ryan even decided to give me a Mother's Day smile which was AMAZING!! A wonderful day and Dennis certainly set the bar high for Father's Day!
Below are a few miscellaneous pictures from our last few weeks...

Fun in the chair

Loving those cheeks!


Fish lips!

He's growing SO fast!

We are just loving life with our boy!

No comments: