The good, the bad and the funny of my everyday life
WOW!!!! Great pic Shannon! Can't wait to see you and meet Ryan!
Oh my gosh! How cute is that? I want to squeeze him. But I'll wait until I won't infect him!
You are too funny! I hope to meet the little guy soon!
Congrats Shannon and Dennis! Ryan is such a darling little peanut and I am so happy for you guys. Isn't being a mom wonderful? Feel free to call if you need anything or have any questions. Let's get together soon with our little ones!
So adorable and so jealous that you're having Jimmy John's! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW!!!! Great pic Shannon! Can't wait to see you and meet Ryan!
Oh my gosh! How cute is that? I want to squeeze him. But I'll wait until I won't infect him!
You are too funny! I hope to meet the little guy soon!
Congrats Shannon and Dennis! Ryan is such a darling little peanut and I am so happy for you guys. Isn't being a mom wonderful? Feel free to call if you need anything or have any questions. Let's get together soon with our little ones!
So adorable and so jealous that you're having Jimmy John's! :)
Post a Comment