Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eavesdropping

Just like all of you, I was taught at a very young age that it is not polite to eavesdrop on people, but what I happened upon yesterday with Dennis and Ryan was just too delicious to pass up. Here's our conversation as I am in another room......

Dennis to Me: Hey Shan, I don't think Ryan likes tummy time, he's just laying here

Me: Well, maybe he wants to do something else, you could read a book, find his little bug toy, or sing him a song

Dennis: But I don't know how to sing

Me: Well Ryan doesn't know that, go ahead and sing to him

Dennis: Well I only know all the words to one song.......

~*~*~*~*~*~This is what I overheard~*~*~*~*~*~

In case you aren't from Iowa, that is a snippet of the University of Iowa Fight Song that they play at all Hawkeye sporting events.........

Dennis is 100% Daddy alright. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is SO adorable! Don't you just love those daddy and son moments?!!?!

jenny said...

Totally reminds me of Travis... boys...