What a fun weekend we've had so far! Tonight we had The Olson's over for dinner and a friendly game of Settlers. Dennis and I hadn't played in a long time, but that didn't matter to dear Dennis, he won anyway! :) Thank you Claire, Jason and Jonas for such a wonderful evening!!
This weekend, we also updated our belly album with a 26 week picture.
As a comparison..........

And now.......

He's growing every day and becoming quite a rambunctious boy!
The other day we received a baby gift in the mail from Dennis' aunt Jan and her family which included this adorable outfit and bunny! I love how the pants have little webbed feet! Thank you Jan, Brian, Sean, Brooke and Courtney! :) :)

After a busy Saturday, I'm looking forward to a quiet Sunday! Hope you're having a good weekend too!
1 comment:
You look great! And that little frog outfit is precious.
Post a Comment