Okay, we're still working on our 28 week picture (this week is flying by!), but I do have one update which may be of interest.......
My belly button completely and utterly flat. Neither an innie nor an outie. Well except when I laugh, then it sticks out, which is freaky!
I am also itchy BEYOND belief around said belly button. I have heard that giving into the itch can cause stretch marks, which I'd like to avoid as long as possible, but it is so darn hard to resist!! Please, please leave a comment if you have a method for relieving the scratchies. :)
That's all for now. This week has gone by so fast, but not much is going on - which is okay for now. Pictures for sure next time!!
2 comments:
Oh the belly button...
Ha! I remember that! Don't worry, it goes back in eventually. About the epidural... I didn't mean to make it sound as though it were no big deal, but I remember thinking the same thing (terrified of having that big needle in me!), but once I was in labor... that's pretty much the last thing on your mind. Who knows, everyone's different (like that girl Jennifer on Tanna's blog that says giving birth is no big deal... ha!), but for me... it was heaven.
hey- just use some good lotion...and don't worry about scratching, that didn't give me stretch marks anyway...:)
Post a Comment