Hi!!
We've been busy around here, but I haven't taken many pictures, hence not much blogging! Blogging without pictures just doesn't seem the same.......
So what have we been up to, you may be asking yourself??
Christmas parties, dinner with neighbors and over an hour commutes - that's what!
Saturday night, we went to a Christmas party with hosted by my college friends Jason and Claire. There were 5 little baby boys in attendance as well!! They ranged in age from 3 months to a little over a year. It was so fun to see them exploring the home and displaying their little personalities. I still find myself in disbelief that we are going to have our own little boy in less than 4 months!
On Sunday, we invited two neighbor couples over for dinner. They are about the same age and don't have children, so we thought it would be fun to all get to know each other. I made a cheesy wild rice soup which was so yummy considering it was snowing and icy outside that night! It had been a long actually since we had entertained at our house and it was a great success in my opinion!
This week, we've had intermittent snow/ice storms which has made nearly every 10 mile commute for me last more than one hour.........the nights feel so much shorter when I get home at 6:30 every night. Is it spring yet??? ;)
Okay, that's enough picture-less blogging for me! We've got a busy weekend ahead so I'll be sure to have something to write about! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment