Not too much time to blog tonight, I've had a nutty week, but here is what you can expect to read about in the next day or two..................
This weekend dear Dennis took me to the breathtaking North Shore of Minnesota and the fall colors just blew me away. The Lord is so good. I will definitely be posting pictures from there!
Yesterday and today have been the most challenging to date (and not in a good way) at work. I am trying my best to have patience and perseverence during this challenge and keep my heart open for the Lord to work in the situation. The good news is tonight we instituted "Worship Wednesdays" in the Dane home. It was a wonderful time with Dennis reading Psalms to each other and building each other up. That's really helped get my attitude out of the slums today.
So it's been a roller coaster of emotions this week and I hope it will settle down soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment