It's so wonderful to have a new year to reflect on what happened in the last year - what went well and what didn't and to have a fresh start. Thankfully, God offers a fresh start everyday!
As I was doing a little blurking (blog lurking) today, a post by the sister of a friend of mine caught my attention. She presented a word by which she would be fully committed to for the upcoming year. The word she selected was "devoted." She then presented a challenge for her readers to come up with a word to be committed to in the year and I think I am going to take her up on it!!
Without further adieu..........My word for 2008 is...........*drum roll please*
Procrastinate!!
Ummmmmmm.........no. So that is precisely why I am not going to choose my word now (quite the irony if I do say so). I am going to thoughtfully think of a word to define my year and post it soon.
In other news, I forgot our camera at my parent's house and cannot post any pictures! Boo! Here are some funny pictures - sure to entertain. Happy New Year!!


No comments:
Post a Comment