Monday, January 22, 2007

Hello, Hello, Hello!!

What a year this has started out to be!!! Dennis and I hit a huge deer with our new car on Jan. 7th and we still don't have it fixed yet!! We are hoping to get it back in the next week or two. Officially, our car has been in the shop longer than we even had it in our possession after we purchased it! How nutty!?!! Hoping it will be good as new when we get it back too. Right now we toodle around in a Chevy Cobalt. It's okay but VERY basic. But for now it's free miles since insurance is springing for it, so I'll take it.

My birthday was this past weekend. It was SO nice!! I worked for a little bit then Dennis wanted me to go to the mall for a while so I got my haircut and just wandered around a little and when I got back home, Dennis had cleaned the entire house and baked me a two layer cake with chocolate frosting in the middle!!! Just like our first date, which was also on my birthday. We have been together 4 years already! Time is just flying but I am so blessed to have him. He is just great to me and we have so much fun together. So yeah, birthday was good.

Last night, Dennis and I visited our friends Adam and Abby and the boys watched the Colts game (Adam is a huge Colts fan) while Abby and I watched random things on their other tv. The funny thing is that the boys were watching the game on DVR since they wanted to wait until their 2 year old went to bed so Abby and I knew the Colts won about 30 minutes before the boys were finished so we got the camera and sat downstairs and finished the game with them so we could get pictures of their reaction when the Colts won. When the game was finally over, the boys were jumping all over the place and we got the funniest pictures of them! They were positively giddy! I think we will watch the Superbowl with them too since the Colts will now be there! :)

Hope everyone out there is doing well but I am out for now!!

No comments: