Well hello, hello, hello.....
At the request of one blogchecker (you know who you are), I am going to do another post!!! Yippee! Someday, I will get around to telling everyone I have a blog! I think I will today since I am thinking about it. :)
Anyway, I had a lovely lunch with my best friend Kristen! She is SO much fun to be around and I always feel "on the same page" with her. Today the conversation turned to weird things people do and the masks that people wear. Kind of like that congressman (shame on him) and that person who went nuts in PA (double shame on him). Like Kristen said, everyone has secrets and you can just never know someone well enough.
Yesterday Dennis went to see our beloved Twins get their rears handed to them by Oakland. He was even on ESPN! When Frank Thomas hit his home run and the camera pans to the stands, you can clearly see a man in a white Twins jersey and blue cap running down the stairs to the ball and that man is Dennis! He got amazing tickets from E-bay so he and a friend went. I would have gone, but I have this little thing called "work" to do.... Go figure.... ;)
Well so much for now. I think today I will unveil my blog and perhaps put up some pictures and stuff to make it a little more "like home." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment